Skip to content
- 18th century warship
- Known as the ship of Blackbeard
- Was built for the British navy, but was captured by the french, it was then captured again in 1717 by pirates.
- Blackbeard used the ship for less than a year, grounding it in 1718 whilst trying to escape British force in the Caribbean.
- Some of his most well known escapades as a pirate were performed on the Queen Anne’s Revenge
- It’s wrecked remains were found in 1996 along with 30 canons and a quarter of a million artifacts. It is one of very few discovered pirate ships.